Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a nutrient the human body produces naturally in very small amounts and that is found in the cells of both plants and animals. DMG, used as a dietary supplement, helps to support immune system, circulatory, cardiovascular, and neurological functioning, as well as aid in muscle recovery and endurance by supporting lactic acid metabolism.
DMG has been found to be effective in supporting immune system function and better utilization of oxygen at the cellular level. Supplementing the diet with higher levels of DMG can greatly improve the nutritional environment of the body’s cells.
Gluconic DMG is an adaptogen, a plant-based natural stress-resistance formula that can be used to benefit performance and productivity, support the body in times of stress and throughout the aging process, and aid in recovery during immune system challenges.
Because DMG is an intricate part of human metabolism, it has been used in the health field as a nutritional supplement for over 25 years. Research and clinical experience has shown that DMG supplementation supports:
- Physical and mental performance
- Oxygen utilization
- Circulation and vascular health
- Fat metabolism
- Strengthening of both arms of the immune system, including antibody, lymphocyte, and cytokine production
- Detoxification, especially in the liver
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, and homocysteine levels within normal ranges
- Physical and mental energy levels by reducing lactic acid build-up during periods of stress
- Mental alertness and brain function
- Overall body health by acting as an indirect methyl donor and providing useful building units for the biosynthesis of vitamins, hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nucleic acids
Serving Size: 1 milliliter
Servings Per Container: 60
Precautions: Talk to your healthcare professional for advice before using this supplement if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ingredients: N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) 300 mg (each drop equals 15 mg DMG)
Other ingredients: Purified water
The color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening.
Does not contain preservatives. Gluten free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.